AFFILIATE PROGRAM BY QUICKLEY
1. This document constitutes the Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program, which governs the relationship and cooperation between the Partner and the Service.
2. By participating in the Affiliate Program, the Partner accepts on a full and unqualified basis all the Terms and conditions of the Affiliate Program. Partial acceptance of the Affiliate program’s Terms and Conditions is not allowed. If the Partner does not agree with one or more clauses of the Affiliate Program's Terms and Conditions, the Service shall prohibit participation of the potential Partner therein. Violation of any clause of the Affiliate Program's Terms and Conditions shall result in immediate and unconditional termination of the partnership between the Partner and the Service.
3. The Partner shall be a natural or legal person who attracts new users to the Service’s website and receives affiliate payments in cash amounting to 40% of the attracted user's subsequent expenditures for the Service's products. The amount of the affiliate commission shall be calculated separately for each product of the Service. There is no time limit for the Partner to receive affiliate payments.
4. The Service means the website https://quickley.com/, also known as and conducting business activities as "Quickley", as well as the entire range of free and paid services that the website offers to users under the User Agreement. The legal form of the Service is QuickleyInc, a company incorporated in the State of New York, USA.
5. Products of the Service mean all of the Service's existing and future functionality addressing the user's tasks.
6. This Affiliate Program is a single-tier program, which means that the Partner shall not receive affiliate commissions from payments of those users who have registered via the referral link of users attracted by the Partner. The Partner shall receive affiliate commissions solely from the payments of those users who were directly invited by the Partner using the Partner's personal Referral link.
7. The Partner is entitled to attract new users (hereinafter referred to as the "Traffic") to the Service’s website by means of any available advertising and marketing resources and tools, except for the ways prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program.
8. The Partner shall not place the Referral link in articles, posts, columns, banners and other digital content that has been paid for by the Service to that Partner as a promotional material. For example, the Service has purchased a promotional post in the form of the Service review on a certain website. This site is not allowed to use the Partner's Referral link as a link for such review, regardless of being a Partner. The only exception may be the case where the Service and the Partner have primarily and expressly agreed that the Partner is allowed to include the Referral link in the paid material purchased by the Service.
9. The Partner may drive Traffic by using only his/her personal referral link, which the Partner can obtain in his/her personal account of the Affiliate Program. All the Traffic brought in via any other link will under no circumstances be accounted as having been brought in by that Partner, nor can the Partner receive affiliate payments from the income received by the Service from such Traffic.
10. The Partner may monitor the efficiency of his advertising campaigns based on the data collected by the Service and displayed in the personal account of the Affiliate Program.
11. The data collected and provided by the Service includes and is limited to the number of clickthroughs via the Referral link, the number of registrations following a clickthrough, as well as the amount of money earned by the Partner pursuant to the generated Traffic and the Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program.
12. Money earned by the Partner under the Affiliate Program shall be credited to his/her personal affiliate account, which can be tracked in the personal account of the Affiliate Program. The personal affiliate account is updated in real time, but at least once a day.
13. The amount earned by the Partner and displayed in the personal account shall not be subject to discussion or alteration and shall be determined by the Service's automated system that tracks the incoming Traffic from Referral Links.
14. The Partner may unconditionally withdraw the money earned and displayed on his affiliate account as soon as the accumulated amount reaches $10.
15. The time required for money to be transferred shall be up to 7 business days.
16. To withdraw the money earned by the Partner, the Partner must apply to the Service's helpdesk with an application for withdrawal. The Service's helpdesk is available via the instant chat on the Service's website and can be accessed by clicking on the messenger icon in the lower-right corner of each page of the Service's website. The application can be filed in any format and shall expressly indicate the Partner's willingness to withdraw the money.
17. The Service does not provide an automated withdrawal of Partner's money, i.e. money earned by the Partner but not claimed in his/her personal application can not be withdrawn and transferred to the Partner, and will be kept in the Partner's personal account until it is claimed.
18. The money earned by the Partner will be withdrawn via bank transfer to the Partner's account. The Partner must provide bank account details in his/her application for withdrawal of money.
19. The Service shall not be liable for possible mistakes made by the Partner when submitting bank details. For example, if the Partner's money was transferred to a bank account other than the Partner's, which the Partner had mistakenly provided to the Service in his/her application, the Service shall by no means be obliged to repeat the transfer to the Partner's correct account. It is the Partner's sole responsibility to provide full and correct account details.
20. The Service shall not be liable for any use of money earned by the Partner in this Affiliate Program and withdrawn by the Partner, including illegal use.
21. The Service is entitled to deny withdrawal of money from the Partner's account if the Service, represented by its management, has sufficient and clear grounds to believe that the Partner has violated one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program while driving Traffic to the Service's website.
22. To drive traffic to the Service's website, the Partner may employ all common advertising tools, including Contextual advertising, Targeted advertising, Advertising integrations, and placing Referral links on websites, in blogs and forums, as well as on the Internet, radio, and television networks.
23. The Partner is not allowed to use in its promotional campaigns the brand names associated or related to the Service, such as "Quickley" and any other words in any way related, associated or relevant to those listed above.
24. In particular, setting up Contextual and Targeted advertising with the use of the brand names is prohibited.
25. Any other use or implied reference to the Service's brand names in the Partner's marketing and advertising efforts is prohibited.
26. Using any advertising or other tools to drive traffic that could potentially harm the business reputation or any other reputation of the Service is prohibited.
27. Using marketing or advertising strategies that directly or indirectly violate the applicable laws of the Russian Federation and the USA, as well as publishing the Partner's Referral link on any web resource that contains pornographic or other unacceptable information, as well as publishing the Partner's Referral link on any site in violation of the User Agreement, the License Agreement or Terms of Service of that site, is prohibited.
28. Driving Traffic to the Service's website by means that could potentially or actually result in damage, both material and reputational, on the part of the Service, is prohibited.
29. In particular, using deceptive advertising techniques that may result in the end user having a negative opinion of the Service's brand is prohibited.
30. At the moment of clicking, the user who follows the Partner's Referral link should have a clear, adequate and sufficient understanding of where the Referral link leads to and what kind of services are provided by the Service.
31. Employing images, pictures, turns of phrase, humorous elements that may discredit the Service, result in reputational damage to the Service or create a negative attitude towards the Service's brand among users is prohibited in the advertising campaigns used by the Partner to drive the Traffic to the Service's website.
32. The Service reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program at any time and to any extent without directly notifying the Partner. The Partner undertakes to regularly monitor the Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program for amendments and unconditionally accept them. Should the Partner fail to accept any new provisions of the Affiliate program, he/she shall stop using the Affiliate program immediately.